Blue Silver Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newest Chapter Discussion

+8
Inbetweenaction
lozlo
Mobile Dark Subject
vudoodude
Gatts
David
Bagelson
Krozam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Gatts

3 new chapters, woohoo!

Just read them all. It's hard to tell if Shrek Seven Devils can win. Then again, Tang San being able to use his eight spider lances might be enough to even the field.

Argh, I need to know what happens next! The next 1+ chapters of this fight is going to be awesome. Yes, I'm hyped up right now.

Thank you Bagelson, Fraustarrow, and Jax!

27Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm

lozlo

Yep. it's definitely going to be interesting. Especially in regards to the other teams control master and her poison.
Emperor definitely has an advantage though. It should be interesting to see how it goes. I'm sure Shrek will give them a shock since the other team is looking down on them a little.

And wow, 3 chapters... That was a nice surprise, lol.
Thanks for the releases.  @_@

28Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 am

Mobile Dark Subject

Mobile Dark Subject

Oh yea! Bagelson is back and we are back to enjoying this amazing novel Very Happy 

Regarding that teacher Qin, my guess is that he's one of the few graduates of Shrek Academy!

29Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 am

lozlo

Mobile Dark Subject wrote:
Regarding that teacher Qin, my guess is that he's one of the few graduates of Shrek Academy!

That was my thought as well, as soon as Flender recognized him. Before that I had a different idea, lol.
He should be a graduate, or at least a previous student. So he probably knows the other team is all children around age 13-14.
But only time will tell. We could have been tricked, lol.

30Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am

Mobile Dark Subject

Mobile Dark Subject

Yea it might a bit too obvious otherwise. But that's the only explanation at this time. I'm hoping it is the case, as that would open up the way for a lot of new developments. All the graduates supposedly reached great heights after leaving the academy, so this guy could have become the instructor for an elite group of spirit masters assembled by some really powerful people, like nobles or even royals.

31Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Mobile Dark Subject

Mobile Dark Subject

Ha! I was right. A former student. But man Grandmaster was like "Flender no baka!" and ran away. I laughed at that scene.

32Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Gatts

Hah, I loved how Ma Hongjun helped enlighten Flender.

This new "imperial academy" arc is going to be insane. I can't wait for the shock of the other students and the tournament. I hope the tournament arc will be a bit more detailed and have one vs one as more of a focus.

33Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:06 pm

lozlo

I thought it was interesting that we finally got a little bit of background on Grandmaster. It should be very interesting to see what happens when he is finally revealed as Tang San's master. I'm also a bit curious about the girl Flender mentioned before. The things to come~

When Xiao Wu was injured, I wasn't sure if any of the other team was going to live, lol. We probably aren't too far from Tang San having to kill people. I was sure the pedophile trio would be first, but with everyone in Shrek leaving for the new school they might not run into them any time soon....

34Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Gatts

lozlo wrote:I thought it was interesting that we finally got a little bit of background on Grandmaster. It should be very interesting to see what happens when he is finally revealed as Tang San's master. I'm also a bit curious about the girl Flender mentioned before. The things to come~

When Xiao Wu was injured, I wasn't sure if any of the other team was going to live, lol. We probably aren't too far from Tang San having to kill people. I was sure the pedophile trio would be first, but with everyone in Shrek leaving for the new school they might not run into them any time soon....

Yea, it's likely the vulgar strange uncles was a setup for a later arena fight, the kind where they have "grudges". At least, I seem to recall there being that type of duel when they introduced the arena.

The shrek seven devils are clearly not strong enough currently but I'm sure once they've all grown a bit more the vulgar strange uncles will be able to find them when they become more famous from fighting in the school tournaments or something.

Whatever the case, I hope nothing depressing happens to the girls when those nasty uncles make their move.

35Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 pm

lozlo

Gatts wrote:The shrek seven devils are clearly not strong enough currently but I'm sure once they've all grown a bit more the vulgar strange uncles will be able to find them when they become more famous from fighting in the school tournaments or something.

Whatever the case, I hope nothing depressing happens to the girls when those nasty uncles make their move.

I think together with Tang San's weapons they might be strong enough. If it comes to killing, I think Tang San could take them on his own, lol.
I hope nothing happens to the girls too. I don't think anything will though. Reasonably speaking, they should only recognize Xiao Wu, and she wouldn't let them capture her alive.
Anything is possible in fiction though, lol.

36Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Gatts

lozlo wrote:
I think together with Tang San's weapons they might be strong enough. If it comes to killing, I think Tang San could take them on his own, lol.
I hope nothing happens to the girls too. I don't think anything will though. Reasonably speaking, they should only recognize Xiao Wu, and she wouldn't let them capture her alive.
Anything is possible in fiction though, lol.

Sure, they might only recognize Xiao Wu but she might be hanging out with Ning Rongrong or Zhu Zhuqing, or both. I don't think anything will happen either but I always think of the worst outcome and just hope the author doesn't go that route. Like I said, I doubt the author would do that, but finding out what lies ahead is why I read.

37Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:11 pm

slimikyi

If you wanna know...
Spoiler:

38Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 am

Gatts

Didn't look at the spoiler but maybe it'll help someone else out.

Chapter 57 was crazy. That was a straight up execution. Really brutal stuff. Grandmaster doesn't fuck around.

Xiao Wu and Tang San make such a cute couple. But from a couple chapters back, the author hinted at the apple spirit girl falling for Tang San. I can't wait for her to meet Tang San and for Xiao Wu's jealousy.

Anyway, besides all that, Flender is obviously the biggest winner out of all of them. 30k becoming 600k? Sounds pretty good.

39Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:25 am

lozlo

Hrm. The spoiler was just about the pedophiles. It ends up not being much of a spoiler, lol.

57 wasn't quite how I expected, but it wasn't horribly far off I guess.
I sort of expected it to come when someone was on the verge of killing Xiao Wu or one of the others. But the Fiend team would have killed them, and they were basically the equivalent of psychopaths/murderers.
I didn't expect Xiao Wu to be in the group that puked their guts out though. After trying to kill The Iron Smith brothers, and what was stated about her feelings towards killing the pedophile, it seemed like she would be okay with it. And all the talk about the Tang Sect, I thought Tang San would at least have a little experience. But I'm sure there will be a lot more in the future.

I wonder about any possibility of Tang San falling for another girl. It shouldn't be possible because even though he doesn't realize it, his real feelings for Xiao Wu should prevent it. But anything is possible. I just hope this doesn't turn into one of those novels. I get sick of seeing 20 girls chase one guy who wants them all and doesn't know who to pick, or is oblivious to to them all until the end.

Flender did make out well. But I don't think he got all of that money, lol. It said all of the teachers chipped in their hidden savings, so they should have all received a cut of the profit. But none the less, that really is a lot of money, lol. I can't help wondering how much each of them got.

40Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:40 am

alcaide1

Hi got few questions. How do I enter the discussion on google docs file? And could some one give me link to raws of Law of the Devil? I saw it on google docs discussion, read it and got to have more, even if its machine translation. Also has any one translated it beyond ch15 on any other language?

41Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 am

David

David

alcaide1,
The raws for Law of the Devil were linked by Bagelson in the blog. Here's the raw he linked.

To enter the google doc discussions all you need is to edit the file, the current file is §Comments v8.

42Newest Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Newest Chapter Discussion Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:26 am

Gravel

What is your thought on Tang San revealing his hammer in the continental competition? (Chapter 117)

I for one feel it is very contradictory to Tang San's calculative attitude to the point it seems rash? Putting himself in danger, ignoring Grandmaster's reminder and his promise to his father just to win in a competition? Shocked

Let's discuss Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum