Blue Silver Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes

+4
TheVampirate
not_an_error
David
Grenn
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes - Page 2 Empty Re: Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:40 am

RWX

Hehe it's okay. I'm kind of night owl-ey sometimes anyhow xD. I do mean what I said about taking no hard feelings, and hoping I left none behind though! Smile

27Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes - Page 2 Empty Re: Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:37 am

lozlo

Nope, I'm good. It takes a lot for me to have hard feelings towards someone. Much more than just a misunderstanding or disagreement.
I just have trouble walking away when confronted with something. But I generally conform to the attitude of the person I'm speaking with.
If you're irate, I'll seem irate. If you're okay, then I'm okay.
I can be a night owl, but I usually try to make myself hit the sack a little early.

28Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes - Page 2 Empty Re: Coiling Dragon by I eat Tomatoes Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 pm

asdasfas

Even if you say a fair amount would be $60, people donate for the service. Consistently releasing 3 chapters per day is by far the fastest translating speed i have seen for any novel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum