Blue Silver Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some chapter titles [Up to ch92]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Bagelson

Bagelson
Admin

As I updated the §Douluo Dalu document with chapter titles for volume 9 (which are spoilerish enough as they are), I browsed ahead a little bit and checked out a few chapters ahead as well, and thought I'd share a few interesting ones with you. The titles don't do much to conceal the contents, but I suppose these may still be more of teasers than outright spoilers.

Title translations are tentative until we've actually translated the chapter itself. You pick just how far you want to peek ahead.

Ch69:

Ch71:

Ch75:

Ch77:

Ch78:

Ch79:

Ch80:

Ch81:

Ch84:

Volume 13:

Ch86:

Ch87:

Ch89:

Ch90:

Ch92:

Last edited by Bagelson on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Re: Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Hendzu

You expect me to believe that fatty gets to 40 before Tang San?

HOW???

He needs to up his game like a lot!

3Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Re: Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Hendzu

Now that I have calmed down and thought about it the chapters are pretty close. It could be that they weren't able to go to the forest for some time while their levels got rapidly better and they got loads of spirits in one trip. But still there is a huge gap in their spirit levels at the moment so I feel torn inside.

4Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Re: Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Bagelson

Bagelson
Admin

It's more like 3 ranks or something, so not entirely infeasible. Could also be that they delay going to hunt for spirit rings for some reason, or that they spend so long looking for a ring for Tang San that Fatty catches up. Or that there's a timeskip during which they go hunting and Fatty is simply the first to use his in a chapter. Or maybe it's the fourth ability for Tang San's hammer rather than his grass.

5Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Re: Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:04 am

Hendzu

3 ranks is impressive growth for a year, so the delay would be tremendous or Fatty gets some huge growth boost. Time skip is more likely but together with the 10 K spider chapter it is very possible that he had to get some rings for his hammer(or he has a death wish absorbing rings way out of the safe zone).

6Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Re: Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:06 am

Harens

Chapter 69 seems REALLY interesting.

7Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Empty Re: Some chapter titles [Up to ch92] Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:21 pm

lozlo

Harens wrote:Chapter 69 seems REALLY interesting.

Yep. I hope it means Tang San finally starts to see Xiao Wu as more than a sister consciously.
I can't tell you how annoyed I'll be if the two of them chase other relationships given how the story has gone so far.
It would be making a grilled bacon cheeseburger, and then giving them a tomato and lettuce sandwich instead. -_-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum